Monday, April 23, 2007

Not as Good as I Once Was...

The human body, it is a miraculous thing if you actually think about it. Both male and female, both with very distinct features. The human body has the ability to mend itself, grow, and adapt to situations when needed. All of the functions that are capable by ones body meets no bounds and no limits, but when is it too much? When I speak about too much, I am referring to ones ability heal. This can be taken both mentally and physically, but in this respect I am going to keep it physical.

Through out one's young years they put their bodies through what can basically be described as torcher. Or at least I did. If I saw a challenge in front of me, I never hesitated. Jumping into a situation with out thinking allows one to step in with out fear. With no fear, one can give it one's all in the selected situation.

Although this technique seems to fade as one ages, when the fear tends to overcome the spontaneous ness. This is when most take it (their life) down a notch and begin to settle down, but what is this age and why do we surcum to it?

The body can over come circumstances when there is little to no chance. I have been told that if I continue with my sports career (not much... basically skating) then there is a chance that my legs may fail when I get really old, considering I live that long hahaha!!! Recently I hurt my hip, some how skating I don't really know, but I had thought that it was healed but after skating on it for a while I think I tore it again or something, it hurts... Between both of my shredded ankles and useless wrists I don't think I can take much more. This is the point when I am supposed to give in to the fear, but I can't just give in... give up like that. Skating is my life, my everything, with out that I wouldn't be me... so I guess this is where I leave my answer... I will overcome the fear, the pain, and the helmet preaching doctors and I will stay true to myself...


(I have this on both ankles... done multiple times)(my left ankle is so bad that if I bend it towards my shin... it basically sprains... but I am so used to it that I get over it in about 5 minutes or so.)


(type 3 all the way...!!!)

No comments: